Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~Day 55~Illuminated Heart Flame

    
I know within me there burns a great light to illumine my way down paths of darkness and confusion.   I know this light is brilliant, in line with the light and love of Mother/Father God.

    All I need to do is will it, affirming, “God's will be done” and this mighty flood will burst out from my heart center.  All near this illuminated heart flame will feel the essence of the Love nature of God.  They will feel good.

    Yes, a great power rest within me, wanting to be released to fly gently into the hearts of others.  Will I free it?  Will I do the will of Love Divine?  Yes I will for I am One!
~Day 55~Illuminated Heart Flame
+++++++++++++++
Learn more about The Book and Publishing:
Love Illuminations "Word of the Age of Spiritual Freedom"

 written by David Shepherd-Love  ©2010 All Rights Reserved   
 
http://www.Psi-Power.com/ Get Connected: "Psi-Power Connect" Newsletter http://www.psi-power.com/site_email_updates.htm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment