Thursday, July 14, 2011

Life Anew

 
Today I begin my life anew. Whatever I wish to accomplish today I will, for today the fear that once ruled my life has been replaced by love.

With this love all walls I see will crumble and my inner fortitude of love and truth will march on. It joins with the “righteous” ones of all mankind and is instantly as powerful as Universal Source.

In this new life only forward steps are taken. They will know of my love by my example. They will know of the Divine Soul by seeing it manifest in their personal lives as they go forth in Divine Love.

All will work out because we only do the will of Universal Source. We receive this Love.
~~~~ 
~Day 65~
Life Anew
 
+++++++++++++++
Stay Psi-Power Connected Here...


 written by David Shepard-Love  ©2011 All Rights Reserved   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment