Friday, December 30, 2011

Our Shared Light


You light up my life. When I am with you our lights come together and become as one. The light we share is the light all human beings, indeed all life, share. It is the light of Divine Source.

You, as you move into my heart flame, bring an added measure of Love to my life. Oh, the glory of it, to feel your love while you share my love. Our love lights the earth.

When you come forth in mighty power, yet with the peace of a daisy in the summer rain, I feel this peace and I am nourished by its awesome beauty and power.

We have now joined one with the nature of Divine Source. Thank you for your light, love and peace. Your grace gives me hope.
 
~~~~
Day 75 from David's book "Love Illuminations"
 

+++++++++++++++

 written by David Shepard-Love  ©2011 All Rights Reserved   
 

Now On Amazon.com <<Link Here 
 

Stay Psi-Power Connected Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment