Monday, February 6, 2012

Today's Love Step


What a special day today is, for today is the first day of the rest of my life. I can choose victory this day or I can choose defeat. It all lies ahead in the pathway to the right or left.

I can only put one foot in front of the other and say, “Love's will be done.” Its glory will guide me down the path which is best.

Today I make my own happiness. I choose to be happy and with the glowing essence of my being brighten the day of others. I choose today to love everybody unconditionally, for all have a lesson for me.

Today is a perfect day to love and be loved, for today I live in the Divine Light.
~~~~
 
Day 77 from David's book "Love Illuminations"
 

+++++++++++++++

 written by David Shepard-Love  ©2012 Creative Commons   
 

Now On Amazon.com <<Link Here 
 

Stay Psi-Power Connected Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment