Thursday, December 16, 2010

~Day 46~Guiding Light


    Into this world I have been sent to be a guiding light to all.  Where the hungry is, then so shall I be with the Bread of Life.  Where there is disease then also I'll be there with the loving, healing hand of Mother/Father God.

    The purpose of my life is to fling open the prison bars of the hearts of all mankind, for I am light; the light and love that overcomes all darkness in this world.  You need only believe in the Divine Presence; the connection allowing you to flow for the magnificent development of the Divinity in Humankind.

    You are me and I am you, as we move into this greater reality.  See and know from your heart-center, “I am the Master.”
~Day 46~Guiding Light

+++++++++++++++
Learn more about The Book and Publishing:
Love Illuminations "Word of the Age of Spiritual Freedom"

 written by David Shepherd-Love  ©2010 All Rights Reserved   
 
http://www.Psi-Power.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment