Wednesday, October 27, 2010

~Day 28~You Can Do It


As you love yourself then you will see your journey into the connection with God. Once you come to know yourself you will never have to look outside of yourself to find answers of why your environment is this way or that way, for inside you already know.

It is up to you to find a way to free this wisdom of within. You can do it. It is your destiny to discover your boundless power; your oneness with the universe.

Simply say and know, “I am freeing myself from all negative past experiences. I am one in the ocean of Living Love. I am in complete charge of my life and love myself fully and unconditionally.”

Here, as you realize this with all your heart, mind and strength, you will indeed be free. See yourself and strength. You will indeed be free. See yourself as the God-Creator you are and in the Forever of the Now you will Fly Free.
~Day 28~You Can Do It

+++++++++++++++
Learn more about The Book and Publishing:
Love Illuminations "Word of the Age of Spiritual Freedom"

 written by David Shepherd-Love  ©2010 All Rights Reserved   
 
http://www.Psi-Power.com/

1 comment:

  1. Learning to love, accept, honour, trust and respect the self more - the challenge of a lifetime! (perhaps all lifetimes, if you believe in reincarnation). To date, I think that finding personal sovereignty to be a huge lesson, but I'm finding that remembering that I'm human, like everyone else, and reaching out to the concept of unity over separation, seems to help.

    Thanks so much for this - it's helped me remember that I'm not alone. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete