Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Love Illuminations Sept. 21, 2010 "Day One"

Within this book are words of Wisdom. Words of times and those that help us with our climb.


Bringing my heart to a center focus... Seeing the one light that burns brightly in the family of Human-Kind and Loving God, with all my Heart, Mind and Strength a resurrection of life will be mine.


Here I sit as one man with a plan and for the eternal moment of the now I know I am one with you because you too, love.


Peace be with you, my child, and you will find your “Pot of Gold” at the end of the Rainbow. I salute you and move into greater consciousness.
~Day 1~

------------------------------------------------------
At times, the days of our lives may seem empty and without direction, yet within we know there must be a Master Plan. These words are brought to you to give you strength on your spiritual journey, as they have me on mine. For 150 days a writing came forth as a part of a daily meditation. You too, will grow as these words are absorbed daily while coming from a position of centeredness. Set free the “I Am” of who you are and be Love & Light to All.

If you are an Literary Agent or know one and would like to help see Love Illuminations published with a main line publishing house please email me at lightfeather13@hotmail.com
©2010 David Shepherd-Love, All Rights Reserved
 

No comments:

Post a Comment