Monday, September 27, 2010

Love Illuminations Sept. 27, 2010 "Power of Love"

Moving into this new day; the first day of the rest of my life, I will look for and see Love-Light within everyone... making us all one.

I will, in the infinity of the now, also see this love-light burning bright within me, and freely allow it to enlighten myself and others.

I come as a child of God this day, putting forth only my best, and expecting only the best from the totality of my environment. Today (All Times) I Know the Power of Love.
 
~Day 7~
~
-----------------------------------------------------
At times, the days of our lives may seem empty and without direction, yet within we know there must be a Master Plan. These words are brought to you to give you strength on your spiritual journey, as they have me on mine. For 150 days a writing came forth as a part of a daily meditation. You too, will grow as these words are absorbed daily while coming from a position of centeredness. Set free the “I Am” of who you are and be Love & Light to All.

If you are an Literary Agent or know one and would like to help see Love Illuminations published with a main line publishing house please email me at lightfeather13@hotmail.com 
©2010 David Shepherd-Love, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment