Sunday, September 26, 2010

Love Illuminations Sept. 26, 2010 "A True Lover"


Floating as a balloon I move freely across the space that encompasses me. I see the tears and the laughter of those around me; yet, by “Will,” I choose to not take them in on an emotional level.

I pursue the path Divine Love would have me go down and in this do I close my eyes to the “feelings” of others? Yet, I know Divine Source lives in all. It is the light that shines upon all life in this world.

I as a true lover of life must be sensitive to expressions of all life forms, yet, be as God and be in an non-changing state of love perfection, for Divine Source loves all the same.

Mother/Father God may not approve of ones action, yet, They could never influx Their beings to love none-the-less. I am becoming as God everyday.
~Day 6~
~
-----------------------------------------------------
At times, the days of our lives may seem empty and without direction, yet within we know there must be a Master Plan. These words are brought to you to give you strength on your spiritual journey, as they have me on mine. For 150 days a writing came forth as a part of a daily meditation. You too, will grow as these words are absorbed daily while coming from a position of centeredness. Set free the “I Am” of who you are and be Love & Light to All.

If you are an Literary Agent or know one and would like to help see Love Illuminations published with a main line publishing house please email me at lightfeather13@hotmail.com 
©2010 David Shepherd-Love, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment